Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Jun 6 16:22:03 EDT 2005

Dear List Member,

We are delighted to announce the arrival of Revolution 2.6, The Tiger
Release!

This package delivers some of the hottest features of Tiger and one
very cool feature that will work on any recent Mac OS and Windows.

This release includes

*Deep Mask support

      The building block for animated translucent windows, you too can
implement
      transparent vanishing widgets using this Mac and Windows enabled
feature.

*Spotlight compatibility

      Like Google for your Hard Drive, use this tremendous feature to
keep track
      of your Revolution stacks.

*Core Image Visual Effects

      Effortlessly connect to Apple's new core image processing, for
stunning
      visual effects in realtime.

*Arrays in Variable Watcher

      You can now display the contents of array variables in the Variable
      Watcher.

*A number of other cross platform enhancements including

     improved Replace Text and file selection - set menu options within
file
     selector dialogs, select multiple files, more consistent platform
syntax
     support and more

We're delighted to be able to bring you these new features in a timely
manner.
To download the Revolution Tiger 2.6 distribution visit

http://downloads.runrev.com

For more information visit

http://www.runrev.com/

http://www.runrev.com/section/whats_new.php

Existing Revolution license holders who have a valid update pack will
be able to register this version using their current unlock code.

Existing license holders whose license has expired will need to
purchase an update pack to access this version - this is a feature
update.

warm regards to all

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager