Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jun 6 13:54:30 EDT 2005

Yeah, but what about the money we have invested in PPC-native apps?  Do we
get those all free?

Is this why it's been more than a year since we've had a major Rev
release?  Kinda makes me feel less guilty that I let my personal studio
subscription lapse due to finances.

I dunno...  I kinda like my dual G4 desktop

And I thought my biggest hardware/software issue was trying to find a way
to purchase an affordable secondhand copy of QuarkXPress ;-)

Still, I think I need some Tums...  Fast.

Judy