dump newbie image questiosn

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 6 08:49:19 EDT 2005

on 6/6/05 12:58 pm,  Jon wrote :

John:

I like your ShrinkToFit handler quite a lot: it's exactly (well, more or
less!) what I was about to write!  Thanks!

That said, the stack behaves strangely on my machine.  I open an image
(good!).  I close the image (good!).  None of the menus work at all
(bad!).  I switch to another application or two.  I come back.  The
menus work again (good!).  Your demonstration is wonderful; I have no
idea how/'why the menus are behaving as they are.

Thanks for sharing this neat facility with us all!

:)

snip

Jon, sorry to have got your name wrong earlier. Duh! Can you try the stack
again in its revised form. I hope the menu behaviour is now a bit less
bizarre. But the fact is I wrote it and tested it only on a Mac (OS 9.2) -
I'm not sure how x-platform Rev really is. I have moved a couple of
standalones to XP, and both times found that my windows were too big...