dump newbie image questiosn

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Mon Jun 6 07:58:32 EDT 2005

John:

I like your ShrinkToFit handler quite a lot: it's exactly (well, more or
less!) what I was about to write!  Thanks!

That said, the stack behaves strangely on my machine.  I open an image
(good!).  I close the image (good!).  None of the menus work at all
(bad!).  I switch to another application or two.  I come back.  The
menus work again (good!).  Your demonstration is wonderful; I have no
idea how/'why the menus are behaving as they are.

Thanks for sharing this neat facility with us all!

:)

Jon