Help me please with Revolution 2

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 6 04:50:41 EDT 2005

Hello All,

        Another question about Revolution usage.

        I have some helper stack. Actually there is table-browser stack.
        If I need to show table contents I just go to that one and perform
        some methods - here is no problem.

        But what should I do if I need to show two or more tables simultaneously?
        E.g. is it a way to use such stack as a class or template for creating as much
        window-instances as I need?

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua

[Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.]