Beyond the Browser (was Re: Dreamcard Roadster in the future???)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Jun 5 23:54:15 EDT 2005

I swear I'm gonna start making it required reading in my class, as my CS
majors (and probably alot of other people out there, too) are under the
impression that multimedia = web-delivered content = Flash or whatever.

Not that I'm knocking Flash (but I've sure seen plenty of completely
useless, non-compelling Flash stuff online), but I believe it is a
fundamental misunderstanding.

Judy