Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Jun 5 23:45:17 EDT 2005

Hi Klaus,

Yup; this is what I suspected it was.  And, while I agree, this simply
WILL NOT counter the 'web ueber alles' mentality.  Period. Too geeky, too,
I don't know what, too soooo not what's happening today or some such
thing.

In some (unmentioned) communities, it is all but a religious directive to
present content (a) on the web and/or (b) in a PowerPoint presentation.
That's it.  There's simply no reasoning intelligently with some of these
people.  Give them what they want so that we can stop hearing about it.

:-(

Judy