who's out there?

Brad Borch brad at activadesign.com
Sun Jun 5 19:32:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm a professional multimedia producer, and I'm planning to produce a
language learning CD using Revolution. My only other options are Flash,
which supports Unicode but has a truly impossible IDE for anything but
animations, and Director, which doesn't do Unicode.

I haven't done any cross-platform testing yet, but I'm betting
Revolution will do the job... at least I sure hope it does :-o

I looked at it when v2 came out, and at that time is was much buggier.
All I can say about RR is that I can do in one line of code what would
take me a few dozen in anything else--if it were even possible.