who's out there?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 19:20:28 EDT 2005

On Jun 05 2005, at 18:05, Jon wrote:

> I'm curious.  How many of you use Rev to make a living, and how many
> of you just play with it.  I'm at the point where I can't believe
> anyone could use it to do serious development.  It is just too buggy,
> syntax idiosyncrasies and sloth aside.
>
> And how many of you successfully deploy cross-platform applications?
> That is my holy grail, but I'm so far away from that I can't even
> imagine it.

I started developing with runrev 1.1.1, after being spoiled by
hypercard in my young years. I am a hobbyist, but made a cross platform
web chat, which now runs in 2 commercial applications (not made by me)
I am also in the process of making the first (as far as i know)
runrev-only coding contest.
this or next week i will announce the details of the coding contest.
The url for it is
http://contest.wecode.org (thanks andre)

greetings
Björnke