who's out there?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jun 5 15:05:07 EDT 2005

Troy Rollins wrote:
> I find that using Rev to create personal super-utilities is one of the
> easiest, and most rewarding aspects of the program.
>
> It is quite a bit more difficult to create a cross-platform app for
> commercial distribution though. Personal super-utilities are awfully
> forgiving...

"The difference between a tool and a product is about an order of
magnitude:  with a tool it merely needs to be possible to use it
correctly, but with a product it should be impossible to use it
incorrectly."
- Steven McConnell (from 'Rapid Development')

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation