running rev cgi on Mac OS 8.6 Personal web server?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 12:10:02 EDT 2005

Ah. But you forget MacHTTP (http://www.machttp.org/) which is the
original web server. At one time it was the most popular web server on
the planet. MacHTTP is still available and works very well.

However, Andre's got a pretty neat idea here
(http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/rev/revhttpd.html) so I would check it
out too. It sounds like it would be a good fit for what you want to do.

Bill Vlahos