who's out there?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sun Jun 5 12:05:54 EDT 2005

I'm curious.  How many of you use Rev to make a living, and how many of
you just play with it.  I'm at the point where I can't believe anyone
could use it to do serious development.  It is just too buggy, syntax
idiosyncrasies and sloth aside.

And how many of you successfully deploy cross-platform applications?
That is my holy grail, but I'm so far away from that I can't even
imagine it.

Finally, are there any cross-platform dos and don'ts?  I read that the
Ask Files dialog is system-dependent at the Filters level.  I understand
why this might be necessary, but it sure shoots a hole in simple
cross-platform applications.

:)

Jon