change name of standalone

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jun 5 11:01:13 EDT 2005

You may be creating some sort of openStack loop problem there. Maybe it
can be simpler?

Something like:

In the script of the main stack

on openStack
if the target is me then set the label of stack "howdy" to field
"appname" of stack "boabieprefs"
pass openStack
end openStack

Bear in mind that the openStack message will likely be sent to the main
stack when any of the sub stacks is opened, hence checking the target.

Cheers,

Mark