change name of standalone

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Jun 5 10:49:27 EDT 2005

You wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> May be you could choose a less risky approach by setting the label of the
> stack without changing its name?
>
> Le 5 juin 05 à 15:35, Bob Hartley a écrit :

Hi Eric and Mark

I can do this via a button and with this script
on mouseUp
  set the label of stack howdy to the field appname of stack boabieprefs
end mouseUp

If boabieprefs is already open then this works
on openstack
  set the label of stack howdy to the field appname of stack boabieprefs
end openstack

But if boabieprefs is not already open then there is a rev crash.
OK something really weird has just happened. I trieds this to open
boabieprefs (in same folder) but it wont open. I've looked on the google
search but cant find the answer and now my revdocs have stopped working. :(

on preopenstack
  open stack boabieprefs
  pass preOpenStack
end preopenstack

on openstack
set the label of stack howdy to the field appname of stack boabieprefs
pass openstack
end openstack

still no luck

I'll need to put this down and have a break. :-)

More later
bob