bug

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jun 4 21:55:39 EDT 2005

Dennis:

"I think  the IDE should ask if you want to apply before running the
script  again, or always apply when leaving the window focus"

I agree totally.

"I like to leave the script I am debugging/improving open with the
script running so I can quickly try different things with nary a  mouse
click.  You learn about "apply" very quickly in that case. "

I gave up on this when the IDE started to spontaneously just disappear
when I tried to click the Files menu.  I HAVE to save to disk, because I
don't trust the IDE as far as I can throw it.

Sigh.

Jon