bug

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jun 4 18:36:13 EDT 2005

I know how to save/apply a script.  The fact is that, at least on my
system, if I just do a <ctrl>-S or a Files/Save (script and stack),
error messages do NOT appear and the Apply button becomes gray, even if
there are errors.  If I kill the script editor, at least I get to see
the error messages.

I'm happy that the system works better on your system <grin>

Jon