bug

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Sat Jun 4 15:55:49 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote on 6/4/05 12:01 PM:

> Even
> then I will probably just comment out the whole script and click
> Apply. And go to bed until I can think straight again.

Now why haven't I ever thought of that... Shows what a hobbyist I am....

I try to keep going until I've got the bug squashed and often end up in that
nasty hung state where nothing works and basically throw everything recent
away. Commenting out the whole script is a cool idea.

btw: Another fine example of the simple but incredibly valuable things that
I learn from this list.... I love it!

Jim