Scripting conferences supporting stacks

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jun 4 03:49:59 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

It's the week-end.
So, to rest :-), I had a look to the scripting conferences supporting
stacks (http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/) and
especially to the last one about controls from Klaus Major.
Kudos!

These tutorials should be declared directed to the public benefit
especially for beginners.
These tutorials should be included in the Rev package.
These tutorials should be posted to Rev Online.
These tutorials should be announced on this list in capital letters.

Please, go and download: I see so many questions on this list the
right answers of which are in these stacks... with Klaus humour as a
free gift!

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86