running rev cgi on Mac OS X Server

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Sat Jun 4 00:09:07 EDT 2005

xcellent article on http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/
(Thanks for the resource.)  I was not able to find the Darwin engine
to download, so I pulled the executable out of the Revolution.app

I am getting the following error in my web server log when I try to
run the hello.cgi.

     [Fri Jun  3 23:36:59 2005] [error] [client 192.168.254.2]
Premature end of script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/
hello.cgi

When I run the script in the message box I get this error:

     Script compile error:
     Error description: Handler: error in command

What am I doing something wrong?  I have retyped the script verbatim
(w/ TextWrangler) and saved it to the server with the proper
permissions.

hello.cgi script begin --

#!revolution

on startup
   put "Content-Type: text/plain" & cr & cr
   put "Hello World!"
end startup

-- script ends

Any suggestions?  Is it possible that the rev engine is not running?
Or is there something wrong with the formatting of my script?

Thanks in advance.

Todd