1 button for mutliuses

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 3 23:02:27 EDT 2005

Hey Buddy,

Make a button and name it "Play" without the quotes then put this
script into it:

on mouseUp
if (the short name of me is "Play") then
set the name of me to "Pause"
-- pause script for player goes here
--play stop audioClip "Trust No One" -- or pause
else
set the name of me to "Play"
-- play script for player goes here
--play audioClip "Trust No One"