Thank You Eric! (was Re: [ANN] Windows Picker 1.0 and Re: [ANN] Report Picker and Re: [ANN] Tutorials Picker and ...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jun 3 14:30:20 EDT 2005

Eric,

You're the man!!!!! Thank you so much for those tools! now along with
altToolbar and Devolution, your tools occupy most part of my Rev IDE!
:D

and they are becoming unvaluable additions, yesterday I was installing
Rev on a spare win32 machine and without all those tools I felt a
little dizzy (that's the sign of a good tool!)

thanks
andre

On Jun 3, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Yesterday, I posted a press release preview about the new plugins I am
> releasing.
> Today, after the last changes *, everything is operational and is
> official :-)
>
> Windows Picker 1.0 - On-screen windows management plugin for
> DreamCard/Revolution - Freeware
>
> Windows Picker lets you "dock" any window and call it up on-screen
> again with a click.
> Storage in 3 categories : stacks, scripts/property palettes and IDE
> tools.
> Specification of colors, possible sound and visual effects.
> Bilingual help stack included. Identical appearance on all platforms.
>
> Report Picker 1.0 is only available from
> http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
>
> * I aplogize to Win users (Not Mac ones :-) who have already
> downloaded Windows Picker before receiving this mail: the software
> needed minor correction: they have been done.
>
> Have a good week-end,
> Best regards from Paris,
>
> Eric Chatonet.
> So Smart Software
>
> For institutions, companies and associations
> Built-to-order applications: management, multimedia, internet, etc.
> Windows, Mac OS and Linux... With the French touch
>
> Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
> Web site        http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
> Email        eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/
> Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
> Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86