player visibility bug?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 3 13:17:15 EDT 2005

On 6/3/05 11:25 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

 > Hi Jacque,
 >
 > As I do it usually, I verified with a QT movie before answering (Mac  OS
 > 10.4.1 - Rev build 77):

Okay, I believe you. :)

I had a commercial app written in an older version of Revolution and the
Mac player worked while hidden but the Windows player did not. So maybe
they changed things to be more consistent now.

Or, maybe the Mac player worked because it was always hidden. I did not
show it and hide it from a script. Or maybe it worked because I wasn't
playing a QT movie, I was playing sound files in a player. I haven't had
time to re-test this though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com