[ANN] Windows Picker 1.0

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 12:15:36 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I posted a press release preview about the new plugins I
am releasing.
Today, after the last changes *, everything is operational and is
official :-)

Windows Picker 1.0 - On-screen windows management plugin for
DreamCard/Revolution - Freeware

Windows Picker lets you "dock" any window and call it up on-screen
again with a click.
Storage in 3 categories : stacks, scripts/property palettes and IDE
tools.
Specification of colors, possible sound and visual effects.
Bilingual help stack included. Identical appearance on all platforms.

Report Picker 1.0 is only available from http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/

* I aplogize to Win users (Not Mac ones :-) who have already
downloaded Windows Picker before receiving this mail: the software
needed minor correction: they have been done.

Have a good week-end,
Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86