[ANN] Tutorials Picker 1.0

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 12:15:24 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I posted a press release preview about the new plugins I
am releasing.
Today, everything is operational and is official :-)

Tutorials Picker 1.0 - Real time access to the So Smart Software
tutorials - Freeware

Tutorials Picker interfaces with my website in order to display all
available tutorials directly from the web.
By using it you are sure to always have access to the last updates
and the new releases.
Tutorials Picker provides automatic notification of new releases,
shows which tutorials you have already visited, which tutorials have
been updated since your last visit, etc.
Broadband Internet recommended. English only.

Tutorials Picker 1.0 is available from http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
It's also available from Rev Online (user: So Smart Software) and
will be available from RevNet in a few hours :-)
The How-To stacks are no longer available directly from Rev Online
(and shortly from RevNet) but, for those who would absolutely
download them (as dead files on their hard-drive :-), this can be
done per unit from the new tutorials section of my website.

The tutorials already available deal with the following topics:

How to display and manage Answer Dialogs
How to display and manage Ask Dialogs
How to build and manage dynamic menus
How to manage tabbed buttons
How to manage user waiting time
How to drag and drop for files and folders
How to drag and drop images and different ways to store images
How to manage HTML lists on-the-fly
How to manage contextual tooltips on-the-fly
How to magnify images and only images
How to change card dimensions
How to install brushed metal appearance on all platforms
How to manage "Snap to" scrollbars
How to fix stack decorations (titlebar appearance)
How to ask for a password
How to use table fields

All are free,
Other are in the works...

Have a good week-end,
Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86