OT fine musical instruments. WAS progress bars

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 3 11:59:14 EDT 2005

Klaus-

Friday, June 3, 2005, 5:32:37 AM, you wrote:

KM> this is a 6-string frettless bass-guitar made by a german company
KM> called "Clover".

I have a very hard time getting used to even *5*-string basses. The
additional freedom afforded by the extra string starts imprinting new
possibilities for playing lines in my head. Then when I switch to my
upright my brain gets stuck because I have to rethink those lines.
After borrowing a friend's 5-string for a gig a while back I made the
decision a long time ago to stop at four.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net