Here to drive you crazy about the media player again

Buddyb3ar22 at aol.com Buddyb3ar22 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 00:23:46 EDT 2005

Yes I know, I'm probably annoying you, but I got stuck again, I was working
with the options and I ran into a problem
I found the documentary that showed the options in the Dreamcard help that
listed the options of a player, but I don't see anything for an option like fast
forwards or rewind, and also nothing to make a little display so that a
person can tell how far they are in on the file

Oh and I have one more question. Lets say I wanted one button for play and
pause, like when the music is paused, the button says play and when you click
play it'd turn to pause, I haven't looked this up anywhere yet, but I was just
wondering if it was possible to do?
Thank you.. once again and I bet your tired of me, but yeah, I might as well
try >.>