About Piracy but not about the guy...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 2 16:11:43 EDT 2005

Judy,

Obviously you didn't read the documentation's explanation regarding that.
Awesome GUI...

It can be scripted even - i think also there's automotive industry usage but
unconfirmed - yet "capable"...

Made for working in 3d... But definitely not productive for casual work. As
a lefty and a freehand graphic-gui freek - i gave it up too - too modal - it
was easier to learn playing piano with two hands!

Any other excellent 3D packages after Alejandro's Rev3D ? ;))

cheers
Xavier