[OPINION] Re: Windows Absolute Control

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jun 2 14:14:22 EDT 2005

My beef, Richard is not with activation as you describe (although as
a user I find it very annoying), but the scrutiny that is uncalled
for, such as Microsoft putting me through their gauntlet when I try
to change a hard drive that has nothing to do with the os or any app
- that is none of their business.....You change ANYTHING in Windoze
driven hardware, a card, a drive, and it will want you to
re-register, possibly even pay again (it wasn't clear). No thanks.
Great to keep IT teams busy (bless their hearts) but no thanks. I'm
afraid to even add ram.