IDE blowing up a lot

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Jun 2 13:14:51 EDT 2005

I do see this on Windows XP.   (Perhaps I should switch to using my Mac for
primary development...)  It happens most of the time after a stack
disappears when I drag something to it (which I complained about the other
day).  I do a Close and Purge from the file menu so I can reload the stack
and get it back, and probably 8 times out of 10, when I click the file menu
again, the IDE quits and goes away.