resizeable stacks

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 2 12:49:40 EDT 2005

Jon-

J> I appreciate all of the help that the group has provided.  I just wanted
J> to point out a possible improvement in terminology to reduce needless
J> traffic on the group in the future.

Well, I've never cared much for the "decorations" term myself, but
nobody asked me when they made the rules. Nonetheless, "controls" are
very specific things in xtalk (see Klaus's recent conference stalk on
the subject), so you'd need some other term to refer to the... er...
controls... on the windowbar. Or whatever that thing is called.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net