IDE hangs up

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 2 12:46:02 EDT 2005

On 6/2/05 11:18 AM, Jon wrote:

 > Wow:
 >
 > Thanks for your detailed help.  I know it took a lot of time, and I
 > appreciate it.

You're welcome, but please note that my brain was not caffeinated enough
to catch all my own typos when I wrote that. Here is a correction:

 >> Command handlers are written the way you have done it. Functions
 >> generally return a value to the calling handler are are written in
 >> this format:  put myFunction() into tResult. If there are values to be
 >> passed to the function, you add them inside the parentheses: get
 >> myFunction(val1,val2) into tResult.

This is a result of poor editing on my part. The "are are" should be
"and are". That last sentence should be:

put myFunction(val1,val2) into tResult

If you use "get" there, as I had originally, you'll get an error and
will become completely confused all over again. :)

Making more coffee now...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com