resizeable stacks

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Jun 2 11:26:08 EDT 2005

Mark:

You are correct.  I saw that in the documentation, but I wanted to
change the properties at design time, not at run time.  It turns out
that this is possible, but the names are so confused that it is not
possible to do this without the assistance of the group.

I appreciate all of the help that the group has provided.  I just wanted
to point out a possible improvement in terminology to reduce needless
traffic on the group in the future.

:)

Jon