unique ID's?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jun 2 10:00:45 EDT 2005

Hi Lars,

A few days ago, there was a thread about this and I posted a patch in
order to reassign IDs to images when you import them with the File >
Import as Control menu item.
I can't ensure it solves this problem but here, with the same config
as you (10.4.1 and build 77), I have no more problems ;-)
Just run in the message box:
go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Import%20Images%
20Patch.rev"

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 2 juin 05 à 15:52, Lars Brehmer a écrit :

> Problem in 2.5.1!!!  When I import images into a stack, they get
> assigned the same ID as images already there!  This of course
> causes all kinds of conflickts, sometimes even crashes when I try
> to select them or succeed in selecting them and trying to assign an
> new ID.  This NEVER happened in 2.1.2, but is the only thing in
> 2.5.1 that seems to go wrong.  Otherwise, I am loving 2.5.1!
> Suggestions?  I've already tried reinstalling it, doing all the
> maintenance on my Mac (10.4.1) that I can think of.

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86