audioClip

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:09:01 EDT 2005

I'm using Dreamcard but it should be the same in Revolution:
1. Go to File and drag down to Import as Control. Select  Audio file.
2. Navigate to the sound file you wish to import into your stack and
select Open.
The sound file is now imported into your stack.
If you imported a sound file named OhYeah.wav you can access it by
using the following script:
 play "OhYeah.wav"
While this works for me, I've only been using Dreamcard for a week so
there may be some other way. But this way works for me.
Doug Gilliland