level 1 stacks lock together?

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Jun 1 15:19:43 EDT 2005

Doug,
Sounds weird. Are you manually telling the second stack where to open (e.g.
setting its location or rect when you first open it?).

My though is that one of the stacks is being positioned relative to the
other in an openCard handler or the like that is getting called when you
don't expect it thereby moving the stacks "together".

Jim