level 1 stacks lock together?

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 15:00:55 EDT 2005

The questions are:
What is causing the level 1 stacks to lock together and move as one
window?
How do I unlock the level 1 stacks ( without having to relaunch
revolution or the stand alone)?
The anomaly of "locked level 1 windows" happens in both the
development environment and in a file opened by the standalone version.
Thanks,
Doug