Argh. Any have the stack window disappear in development?

Michael Parent mparent at readnaturally.com
Wed Jun 1 11:21:58 EDT 2005

I have had this occur several times also, one time even closing and
reopening the stack would not unhide it, had to go to application
browser and clicking on the stack there made it visible. I could never
determine what the problem was. Occurred On Windows XP SP2. I am
speculating that Windows is minimizing the stack and then not showing it
in the taskbar, just a guess though.

Michael Parent