Broadband Optimizer for Revolution?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 1 09:42:34 EDT 2005

actually, there's lots more than just that...

TTLs (time to life), frame sizes, packet fragmentation, packet resends,
routing, firewall configs (yes!), proxys (cache problems?), etc...

 Knowledge of IP protocols can be a nightmare. But usually these are not set
wrong on your computer unless you tried to optimized them yourself without
real knowledge of consequences...

If it works, for anything else, dont try to fix it... Look elsewhere. So far
rev does a good job with almost anything network related as far as I've
experienced.

cheers
Xavier