ANN: New page in test.

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Jul 31 18:54:29 EDT 2005

Andre....

A blog from you on technical things would be quite interesting and
useful, I'm sure.

Curious why you're using Manila when you have your own blogging
tools. I mean, I like Manila and all, but does it offer some big
advantages that you couldn't get into your own blog tools?

I'd definitely read it.

Dan