Lack of Feedback [was: OT:ANN:WTF:WOAH Factor]

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jul 31 12:54:19 EDT 2005

Hi Xavier,

Le 30 juil. 05 à 20:55, MisterX a écrit :

> the lack of feedback makes me really not happy to
> release it...

So I'm going to tell you a tiny story:
Since last February when I open my website, I can count downloads:

. 1912 plugins
. 1571 tutorials
. 194 "patch" stacks
. 363 HC packs

How many feedback mails?
My fingers are enough to count them.
So, take heart!
Lack of feedback (even if it would be welcome: we all need to have
our heart warmed :-) don't mean anything...

I *love* your maverick mind: keep going!
You are much more useful to this community than you seem to think.
Some bring coding solutions, you bring the spirit.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62