Flashing numbers added to Number Picker stack.

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:36:59 EDT 2005

One more question - if it's not asking too much.
Sometimes I want a number, once it is selected, to be taken out of
circulation. Is there a short script to add that will do this? I have
searched all the resources but cannot find anything that explains how
to do this.
Thanks.
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, FL