OT:ANN:WTF:WOAH Factor

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jul 31 01:28:38 EDT 2005

Every morning, something new happens...

bonus step 13...
Even more total eye candy...

Reminds me of flowfazer ;)

case 13
put Distance(x,y,cdw2,cdh2) * xsteps/ysteps into r
put atan2(x,y) into a
get int( (a bitxor r) mod item 1 of ColorPoint), \
    int( (a bitxor r) mod item 2 of ColorPoint), \
    int( (a bitxor r) mod item 3 of ColorPoint) break

this is the nicest so far... total interferometry, pond ripples and woah
factor to the max! best seen with squared patterns, variable border and
X=>100..500...

enjoy
Xavier