OT:ANN:WTF:WOAH Factor

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 00:43:19 EDT 2005

Hi Xavier!

on Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:55:00 +0200
Xavier wrote:

> i have made 11 more
> fractal/moire types for
> my moire engine MoireX Vol3 since first release...
> if there is any interest, i will post it via
> monsieurx.com

Of course that there is interest to
see your work. :-)

> the lack of feedback makes me
> really not happy to
> release it... As if no one appreciates these nice
> demos...

Oh! i think that many developers in this list
had this perception in one moment or another, but
the people here is not indifferent, just busy... ;-)

> The reason i hold here as ransom for more is that if
> there is any interest, we could generate a few
> hundred more and chart this region of
> chromatographic space over polar and rectangular
> coordinates.

Did you noticed that this statement somehow
compromises the already busy schedule of
other developers? :-(
Or i read this wrong? :-)

> So if you like this stuff, let me know and I will
> post the "upgrade" for on-going-online-development
> activities!

i like math and graphics, but could not take
time away from other projects... :-(

If nobody else respond, Would you post
the stack anyway? ;-)

Have a nice weekend