ANN: Sudoku Assistant

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Jul 30 18:08:31 EDT 2005

Alex.....

Thanks for the fast update. I'll go play with the new version.

MEanwhile, I've discovered the Sudoku of the Day, an excellent Mac
shareware program that generates new puzzles and saves, and a
Dashboard Widget that plays quite nicely as well.

I have not yet solved my first puzzle completely but I'm determined
to do so today.

These things are addictive!

Dan