Windows Registry Again

Michael dweeble at wi.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 17:01:32 EDT 2005

Hey thanks for the reply
 I guess rootpath was the wrong wording to use.
What I'm looking for are the network cards and values under this
registry heading, "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlset\Services
\Tcpip\Parameters" and put into a .dat file to query. Some systems have
2 cards or more so I cannot get just the values I'm looking for from
just one card.
I'm not sure what to place after Parameters to include below
Parameters ? I get blank with this.
put queryregistry("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlset\Services
\Tcpip\Parameters") into tpCheck