Help, what am I doing wrong???

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat Jul 30 12:30:59 EDT 2005

I have the following script (much simplified from original).
In the form shown, it generates results and saves them into the
following variable names:
openSAW
openSAWW
openSAWWW
openSAWWWW
openSAWWWWW
openSW

This is not what I intended!
However if I make a small change to the script as shown in the
comments it works fine and fills the globals with the results.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with the original script?

Dennis

     global
typSAPW,openSAPW,lowSAPW,highSAPW,closeSAPW,dVol7WEMAW,volP50EMAW,volP50
EMA5W,IIV50W
     --
ON mouseUp
     local inNames1,fileText1
     put
"OpenSAP,LowSAP,HighSAP,CloseSAP,TypSAP,DVol7WEMA,VolP50EMA,VolP50EMA5,I
IV50," into inNames1
     put "123"&cr&"456"&cr&"789"&cr into fileText1
     REPEAT for each item inName1 in inNames1 --replace inName1 with
n1 and uncomment next line to make this work
         --   put n1 into inName1
         put "W" after inName1
         do "put fileText1 into "&inName1
         do "split "&inName1&" with cr"