Wrapped lines as individual lines--shortcut?

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 01:25:12 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

If I understand correctly, you want "the formattedText" of the field. If
you have a field containing a single CR-delimited line, and that line
wraps and takes up three field display lines, the formattedText of the
field will contain three CR-delimited lines, each containing only those
words found in the respective display line.

HTH -
Phil Davis