more IDE annoyances

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 29 20:50:25 EDT 2005

Jon-

> number 1: if I select something to edit, the Script button should not be
> greyed out.

Verified here.

> click the Script button. What gets edited? The arbitrary object in my
> script!  Bug number two.

Verified again.

I can honestly say that I've never used the Script button before. I had to
go hunt around to find out what you were talking about. But both of these
are definitely bugs - the App Browser and the toolbar seem to be lightly
coupled.

Since you're on Windows, you can probably save some grief (and keystrokes)
by right-clicking on objects in the App Browser to edit them, or ctrl-alt-
clicking the actual object to edit it.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net