Windows Command Code Resolved

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Jul 29 19:46:39 EDT 2005

On Jul 29, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> Perhaps doing this?
>
> put "start" && quote & the eBookContents of this stack & quote into
> openCmd
>
> also, for some Windows systems, I believe that it is necessary to
> replace "/" with "\" in your file path.

Yeah, that appears to be part of it as well. My plan for my
particular app is that the document is stored in the same directory
as the app, so none of that pathing should become an issue. In fact,
if the document *isn't* in the folder with the app, that will
disqualify it from opening.

I'm using WinXP Pro.