Revolution as a Prototyping Tool

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 29 12:15:21 EDT 2005

Yes, a great article!

I have used RunRev for prototyping too, however I took it a step
further and actually generated the code to build the objects in an
external environment, e.g. I write a RunRev Script to output
Object/Resource definitions and also to generate .h and .c/.cpp files
that could be used in a C/C++ application.

All the Best
Dave